CONTRACT# DIR-TSO-4319 – Software Products, Software as a Service, and Enterprise Resource Planning Software Modules Products and Services
Products and Services Awarded:
Nintex – Business Process Automation
Beezy – Intelligent Digital Workplace (Intranet)
Sharegate – SharePoint Migration Management Tool
DIR Vendor ID: 1464763625800
HUB and WBE Type: HUB and WBE certified
To purchase products and services from Optimum’s DIR Contract, simply:
Generate a purchase order, made payable to Optimum Consultancy Services, LLC.
Note: You must reference Contract Number DIR-TSO-4319 on your purchase order.
Send your purchase order to Optimum either by email to email@example.com or call 713.505.0300.
For additional information on the software and services available through Optimum’s DIR contract, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713.505.0300 to speak to a software solutions and services experts who can help you with product and pricing details.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE DIR AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS-IS, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
Services and products offered under this contract are non-cancelable, non-refundable commitment.
Contract Number: DIR-TSO-4319
Contract Description: Software Products, Software as a Service, and Enterprise Resource Planning Software Modules Products and Services
For more information on the software and services offered, see below.
Nintex Forms and Workflows:
Nintex is the world’s leader in workflow automation and form builder, with more than 8,000 customers across government, public, and private organizations, including over a quarter of the Fortune 500 and major banks.
Nintex brings an easy, point-and-click workflow automation and form builder platform to organizations to tackle everything from basic business functions to organization-wide processes with a few clicks – not code. The Nintex platform, which is available on-premises, in Office 365, and in the cloud, offers advanced Workflow and Content Automation (WCA) capabilities that improve the way teams work at organizations of all sizes.
Everyone in an organization, from business users to IT professionals, can build and use the Nintex workflows and forms to:
- Create and deploy workflow solutions that are mobile-and cloud-friendly
- Automate processes with clicks, not code
- Design forms using pre-defined layouts for any device, form factor or screen size
- Automatically create consistent, compliant, up-to-date documents
- Host workflows in Office 365 with Nintex Workflow Online and connect workflows across distributed SharePoint deployments
- Provide real-time analytics and insights to govern, analyze, and drive efficacy and efficiency
Also, Nintex integrates with powerful applications such as Office 365, SharePoint, Salesforce, SAP, Box, DocuSign and much more to provide an intelligent workflow automation engine.
Sharegate Migration Tool:
Microsoft SharePoint has matured nicely as an offering, and in its latest release, Microsoft has offered both online (Office 365) and on-premise options. As a result, many organizations have hybrid environments – with both, Office 365 and on-premise instances – and some will migrate their on-premise instance to Office 365, which will require tools and a proper approach to do so.
Also, as organizations work through the process of upgrades to the latest version of SharePoint, they must have a plan on how to best prepare site owners and users for the upgrade – the upgrade is generally intrusive and might be very disruptive if not properly communicated and coordinated.
To address those challenges, many organizations use Sharegate to address their SharePoint, Office 365 OneDrive, and Nintex migration needs, gain visibility on their usage, enforce governance and compliance policies, and protect their enterprise content.
Sharegate simplifies management tasks for SharePoint, Oﬃce 365, and OneDrive for Business for thousands of administrators and IT professionals around the world.
Sharegate is a complete offering for Migration and Management:
- Migration features provide the ability to migrate SharePoint Site and Site Collections from one location to another while keeping your metadata intact, or granularly move any SharePoint object to any version of SharePoint and Office 365. As of May 2015, Sharegate’s new version 5.5 supports migration of Nintex Workflows & Forms.
- Management features simplify IT admin’s and end user’s lives by streamlining day-to-day tasks: navigate through SharePoint, Office 365, and OneDrive for Business, all from one place. Sharegate is a great tool for hybrid environments – it lets you visualize your environments in a nifty hierarchical view, and access & manage their content all within Sharegate.
- Sharegate is a quickly-installed desktop tool (no server-side installation is required for most Sharegate operations). You can start using Sharegate in under two minutes once downloaded.
- You can use Sharegate to perform actions on SharePoint (mainly 2007, 2010 & 2013), Office 365 and OneDrive for Business.
- Sharegate offers absolutely free and unlimited support for the tool, provided by an award-winning customer success team.
Beezy Intelligence WorkPlace (Intranet):
Beezy is a turn-key Intranet solution that does it all in Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365. Beezy enables organizations to truly transform and enhance their internal systems and SharePoint/ Office 365 environment to improve the ways in which they interact with their customers, partners, and employees. The end result is an organization that is more quickly able to respond to industry and economic changes and better able to capture and retain the collective knowledge and expertise of their employees.
Beezy takes an increasingly complex set of collaboration and communication capabilities and delivers them in one unifying and comprehensive user experience, enabling customers to connect-the-dots between the productivity and collaboration solutions that Microsoft provides – but with additional enterprise collaboration features that business users need. The four pillars of Beezy include:
Collaboration. Communication. Process. Knowledge.
Combining these pillars together into a single solution, Beezy offers the most powerful enterprise collaboration solution on the market, extending and enhancing Office 365 and SharePoint with new capabilities and an award-winning user experience that organizations love, and which will improve the overall success of any SharePoint deployment. Together, Beezy and SharePoint can deliver the Intelligent Enterprise, whether online or on-premises.
Moreover, Beezy is highly customizable to meet specific branding and business requirements, works with on-premises, online, and hybrid environments, and integrates with the Microsoft Graph and the full Microsoft Office productivity suite. Beezy’s core components focus on what really drives user adoption: a newsfeed where you can easily follow up on the content, activities, and conversations.
Employees gravitate toward the community model, building temporary and permanent communities around projects, events, and business initiatives.