As most Microsoft customers know, Microsoft has retired InfoPath Forms and InfoPath is quickly becoming a thing of the past. But due to the time and work invested in InfoPath by many organizations, a transition or migration can seem daunting.
Complex forms created in InfoPath that support critical business processes need a well thought out conversion plan, with key considerations, such as:
- Existing customization within your InfoPath forms (custom code and branding)
- Data clean up, mapping, and migration
- Existing workflows and processes connected to your InfoPath forms
- Your organization’s Mobility needs for accessing forms and workflows via mobile devices
- Integration needs with your in-house systems as well as 3rd Paty applications
The InfoPath’s retirement is as an opportunity to explore more modern and robust forms and workflow automation tools that offer greater flexibility, low-code and business-user-friendly interfaces, robust mobility and integration capabilities, and a powerful process optimization and automation engine.
Our Process Optimization and Automation experts help clients migrate out of InfoPath to industry-leading, modern platforms, such as Nintex and Microsoft PowerApps/Flow, based on each client’s unique business needs and goals.
Let us help you migrate
We have a proven framework and the required expertise to help you develop a solid InfoPath Transition and Migration plan, identify the right alternative platform and business-critical processes for migration, optimize and automate your workflows and processes in the new platform, and migrate your existing data and content for a complete and successful transition.
Choose the best replacement for InfoPath
Nintex is an award-winning, industry-leading, comprehensive workflow automation solution that brings an easy, point-and-click workflow automation and form builder platform to organizations to tackle everything from basic business functions to organization-wide processes with a few clicks – not code.
The Nintex platform, which is available on-premises, in Office 365, and in the Cloud, offers advanced Workflow and Content Automation capabilities that improve the way teams work at organizations of all sizes. Everyone in an organization, from business users to IT professionals, can build and use the Nintex workflows and forms to:
- Create and deploy form and workflow solutions that are mobile-and cloud-friendly
- Automate processes with clicks, not code
- Automatically create consistent, compliant, up-to-date documents
- Host workflows in Office 365 with Nintex Workflow Online and connect workflows across distributed SharePoint deployments
- Easily integrate with your in-house systems or cloud applications such as Office 365, SharePoint, Salesforce, SAP, DocuSign, Dropbox, and much more
- Provide real-time analytics and insights to govern, analyze, and drive efficacy and efficiency
How we can help
As a certified and trusted Microsoft and Nintex Partner, we provide Process Optimization and Automation services and software solutions, to help you migrate your existing forms and workflows or design and develop new ones in modern and industry-leading platforms, such as Nintex, Flow, and PowerApps. We also provide system integration services with your legacy applications or 3rd party cloud solutions to modernize and streamline your business processes, more quickly and efficiently.
Clients using our consulting services benefit from our extensive industry and technology expertise to help them:
- Identify and assess the migration and automation needs or challenges of their organization;
- Define process optimization best practices and opportunities for improvement;
- Design and implement the most relevant automation solution for their business;
- Integrate the new platform with other company-wide line-of-business systems;
- and gain real-time analytics and insights to govern, analyze, and drive efficiency.
Also, to help our clients most effectively use the new automation product suite, we offer customized, hands-on Training courses to help clients create and manage their own workflows and forms.
Ready to talk about your forms and process automation needs?
Fill out the form to receive a complimentary consultation from one of our process automation experts. See how we can bring the power of people, technology, and automated processes to your business.