Transportation Services Mobile App (iOS)
Airway Limo, a limousine services company based in Dallas, engaged Optimum in late 2014 to design and develop a native iOS app to manage the fleet dispatching and customer reservation requests via mobile devices. The client main goal was to gain competitive advantage in their local market and in response to new and popular public services such as Uber.
After conducting discovery and requirements definition sessions with the client, Optimum initiated the mobile development project by documenting project requirements and functional specifications and analyzed those requirements to determine the perfect mobile solution and platform to fulfill the client’s needs. Given the complex requirements of the project, our team of expert mobile app developers decided to build a native iOS app (versus a Hybrid app) to ensure proper app functionality and performance of the app.
- User Account Management: App Login or Facebook Login, Reset Password, Edit User Profile
- Ride/Reservation Request: Request a ride from user’s current location right now or schedule a pickup/drop-off for later
- Dashboard: View today and upcoming rides with status (accepted, waiting)
- Cancel rides, Call/email the company directly via the mobile app
- Airport Services: Easily search for nearby airports and send flight information along with reservations
- Push Notifications: Instant notifications when user reservation is confirmed or declined
- Search and Mapping Capabilities: Easy address look up, built-in GPS tracking, and Google maps
- Driver and passenger apps to request and manage rides
Link to the app: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id940250725