- “Websites” means www.optimumcs.com, www.optimumppm.com and all or each of those websites and sub-websites (including landing pages) that are owned, maintained and operated by Optimum. This excludes any thirds party websites and/or the websites that may be linked to or linked by our Websites.
- “Applications” means all or each of those software, web, cloud, or mobile applications that are owned and maintained by Optimum. This excludes any thirds party applications and products that are not owned by us and not under our control.
- “Services” means any business or IT consulting, internet and cloud hosting, and IT solutions and services provided/offered by Optimum.
Information Collected; Information Utilization and Sharing; Privacy Compliance
- We collect information from users, their computers and/or mobile devices which may include personal Information, at different points on our Website and Applications as follows: (i) when you visit our Website or use our Applications, our servers make a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes: your server IP address and your domain name, the pages you accessed and the documents downloaded, the date and time of your visit to the site, the previous site you have visited and the type of browser you are using; (ii) If you access or use our Websites or Applications on your mobile telephone or other mobile device, including tablets, we collect mobile device identifiers, including MAC Address, and IP Address. We may create and assign to your device an identifier that is similar to an account number. We may collect the name you have associated with your device, device type, telephone number, country, and any other information you choose to provide, such as user name, geo-location or e-mail address. We may also access your location and contacts list to be used within our Websites or Applications; (iii) we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information; (iv) we collect and store information you enter on our Websites or Applications or give us in any other way. When you sign up for an account, request a demo, submit a review, fill out a newsletter or subscription form, or otherwise enquire about our Services or Applications, we ask that you provide basic contact information such as your name, phone number, address, email address, physical and mailing address so that we can process it. We may also collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, payment and credit card information, change your content or email preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with us.
- When you submit any of the forms (including but not limited to Free Consultation Request, and Contact Us forms) on our website and/or sub-websites (including landing pages), you are automatically opting in/signing up for our newsletter and email blasts as well and giving us permission to send you electronic communications (including emails). If you wish not to receive those emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of those emails or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about our Applications and Services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by mail, text message, or telephone. If you have consented for us to do so, or if you are an existing customer, we may also contact you by electronic means. If you are an existing customer we may contact you by electronic means without additional consent with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- Your IP address and mobile device information may also be used to help identify your location, and your online profile and to gather broad demographic information (such as country of origin). We may maintain (as permitted by applicable law) your data following your termination of your relationship with us. We may delete your user data as permitted by applicable law. If you provide credit, debit or other payment card and related details to us in order to make a payment, we will use those details only for the purpose of processing the payment.
- From time to time we use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our Websites and Applications or to provide analysis of site traffic. These companies may use information (not personal or contact details) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you or to provide insight about the effectiveness of our Websites and Applications.
- We may use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Websites and Applications. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our Websites and Applications.
- We may use personal information collected from you to make you aware of our products and Services. We do not sell this information to others. However if you wish to cease receiving any such information you may let us know either by email (email@example.com) or mail and your request will be handled within fifteen working days from the date of receipt. Details are only supplied to a third party supplier when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased.
- Some parts of our Websites and/or Applications, such as message boards, job listings, and forums, may allow users to post text, information, images, audio, video, messages, and other materials, (any such materials a user submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on our Website and/or Applications is referred to as “User Content”). We do not endorse and are not responsible for any opinion, advice, information, or statement contained in the User Content made or displayed on our Websites and/or Applications by third parties. You acknowledge that by accessing our Websites and Applications, you may come into contact with content that you find harmful, offensive, threatening, indecent or objectionable and you acknowledge that we shall have no liability to you for the content including, but not limited to explicit language and other potentially offensive material.
- We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person
- We work to protect the security of our customers and user’s information and to prevent unauthorized access to such information. While we will take every reasonable precaution to secure these details, we will not accept any responsibility or liability for actions that may result from this data being intercepted or accessed by an unauthorized third-party.
- We cannot be guaranteed the Messages sent over the Internet or via SMS to be completely secure as they are subject to possible interception or loss or possible alteration. We are not responsible for any message lost, intercepted or altered by third parties and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages by or in connection with any message sent by you to us or any message sent by us to you over the Internet or via SMS.
- By using our Websites, Applications or Services, you agree that you will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Websites, Application and/or Services.
Disclaimers, liability limitation and indemnity
- The use of our Websites, Applications, and Services are entirely at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any losses or damages, whether direct or indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of data or loss of business information) that you may suffer as a result of your use of our Websites, Applications and Services, including but not limited to computer or smartphone services, system failure, access delays or interruption, data non-delivery or mis-delivery, computer viruses or other harmful components, breaches of security or unauthorized use of the system arising from “hacking” or otherwise or your reliance on the information contained in our Websites, Applications and/or Services.
- We do not represent or warrant that our Websites, Applications and Services will be available and meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Optimum is not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, goodwill, use, data, electronically transmitted orders, or other economic advantage arising out of or in connection with our Website and/or Applications, even if Optimum has previously been advised of, or reasonably could have foreseen, the possibility of such damages, however they arise, whether in breach of contract or in tort (including negligence), including without limitation damages due to: (a) the use of or the inability to use our Websites and/or Applications; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information, or services purchased or obtained, or messages received or transactions entered into, through or from our Websites and/or Applications; (c) statements or conduct of any third party, including without limitation unauthorized access to or alteration of transmissions or data, malicious or criminal behavior, or false or fraudulent transactions; or (d) content or information you may download, use, modify, or distribute. To the extent that any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of direct, incidental, or consequential damages, portions of the above limitation or exclusion may not apply and shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- If any provision of these terms is illegal, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from the terms, will be enforced to the fullest extent allowed by law as to affect the intention of these terms, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Have questions? Call 713.505.0300
- Copyright 2017 Optimum Consultancy Services, LLC. All rights reserved.