SharePoint-based Project and Portfolio Management with Brightwork
Optimum provides intelligent and comprehensive Project and Portfolio Management solutions, built on the Brightwork Platform, to bring greater simplicity for project managers, immediate visibility and control for senior executives, and a path to continuous project management improvement and success to clients.
BrightWork is designed to get organizations of all sizes started where they are at by focusing on their immediate project management needs, and then helps them to gradually evolve project management across the organization to where they need it to be.
BrightWork is a SharePoint-based project management application that includes a range of best practice templates and advanced cross-project reporting, that deliver immediate visibility and control, with the flexibility to evolve and mature as needed.
Below are the key features of BrightWork:
- BrightWork is a best in class SharePoint solution for the management of projects, portfolios and work that is fast and inexpensive to deploy and simple to configure and evolve.
- BrightWork enables any organization to instantly deploy an affordable amount of project, portfolio and everyday work management, delivering immediate visibility and control.
- The unique best-practices templates approach, pioneered by BrightWork, allows organizations to start quickly and to gradually evolve by adding more templates and dashboards as needed and as ready.
- Effective Project and Portfolio Management, Real-time Team Collaboration and Dynamic Resource Management, and Insightful Reporting and Metrics, Accurate Project Costing and Budgeting, and more.
Learn More About Brightwork
Brightwork Product Overview
Brightwork Consulting Services
As a trusted Brightwork Partner, Optimum provides many Brightwork-related services, such as solution product installation, branding, configuration/implementation, integration with legacy systems and 3rd party applications, licensing and renewals, and customized training. These value-added services provide clients with everything they need to make project portfolio management easier and more successful in their organization.
Clients using our consulting services benefit from our extensive industry and technology expertise to help them:
- Identify and assess their current Portfolio and Project Management maturity level and challenges of their organization and define a solid roadmap for advancement and continuous improvement;
- Define, develop, and rollout solid Portfolio, Program, and Project Management Governance framework and plans, including PPM processes, standards, procedures, templates, and organizational structure needed to support the successful execution and delivery of their projects (PMO setup/refinement);
- Design and implement the most relevant Portfolio and Project Management software solution for their business;
- Integrate their PPM solution with other company-wide line-of-business systems;
- Provide temporary, full-time, or project-based Project Management, Business Analyst, and Change Management consultants to help client successfully execute and deliver on projects.
Also, to help our clients most effectively use the Brightwork platform, we offer customized, hands-on Brightwork Training courses. If a requisite number of students at your location are interested, we also offer on-site training sessions at client premises upon request.
See How We Can Help!
Fill out the form to receive a complimentary consultation from one of our Portfolio and Project Management experts. See how we can bring the power of process, technology, and talent to your business.