Optimum is a trusted partner to government agencies and educational entities, providing robust and innovative Software Solutions and Services, IT Consulting, as well as Digital Marketing services. We are actively working to make the procurement process as easy as possible for public sector agencies, through the following established contracting vehicles:
THE INTERLOCAL PURCHASING SYSTEM (TIPS)
TIPS is sponsored by the Region VIII Education Service Center (ESC8) and is available for use by all public and private schools, colleges, universities, cities, counties, and other government entities.
Optimum is now an Awarded Vendor through the TIPS Purchasing Cooperative. As an Awarded Vendor, we offer TIPS Members the opportunity to purchase Software Solutions and Services at discounted pricing and without the delay and expense of going out to bid.
CONTRACT# 180306 Technology Solutions Products and Services:
- Nintex – Workflow Automation Solution
- Sharegate – Migration Management
- Beezy – Intelligent Digital Workplace (Intranet)
DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION RESOURCES (DIR)
The Texas Department of Information Resources’ (DIR’s) Cooperative (Co-op) Contracts program is a streamlined cooperative purchasing program for state and local government, public education and other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state.
Through the Co-op program, the Texas DIR has established this contract with vendors to provide Software Products and Services to the State of Texas, acting by and through the DIR.
As an awarded DIR Vendor, DIR Customers can now quickly and easily buy the awarded Software Solutions and Services from Optimum.
ALIEF INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
Optimum is now an Awarded Vendor for Alief Independent School District to provide discounted Software Products (including Software as a Service), Applications, Digital Content (including online subscriptions) & Related Services to AISD schools and internal departments.
As an Awarded Vendor, we offer AISD and other participating entities the opportunity to purchase the following Software Solutions and Services at discounted pricing and without the delay and expense of going out to bid.
CONTRACT# 1830 Software Products, Applications, Digital Content & Related Services
- Nintex – Workflow Automation Solution
- Brightwork – Portfolio & Project Management Tool
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS SYSTEM
Optimum is an awarded vendor for the University of North Texas System (UNT System) to provide Marketing Services and Promotional Items for UNT System, UNT Dallas, and UNT Dallas College of Law.
The scope of this contract is to assist with campus university advancement, specifically in the area of strategic communications, public relations, digital marketing, creative and branding, media strategies, and student recruitment.
CONTRACT# 773-18-1031MA-Marketing Services and Promotional Items:
- Branding Platform & Collateral
- Website Management
- Data-directed Email Marketing
- Video Production and Marketing, to support Student Recruitment
- Social Media Marketing and Advertising
HOUSTON INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
Optimum is an awarded vendor for the Houston Independent School District (HISD) to provide Instructional Digital Media Asset Development services.
The scope of this contract is to assist with the Media and Instructional Design team of HISD to design and produce Instructional Designs and Digital Media assets including educational video and audios.
CONTRACT#17-‐03-‐28 Instructional Digital Media:
- Design/Media/Production services including concept development, content creation, production, editing, and post-production:
- Graphic design
- Video shooting
- Video editing
- Audio editing
- Instructional Design
- Image/stills editing
DALLAS INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
Optimum is an awarded vendor for the Dallas Independent School Districts (DISD) to provide Comprehensive Marketing Services.
The scope of this contract is to perform a variety of marketing services, including but not limited to marketing analyses and research, campaign development, event planning services, and various creative services.
CONTRACT# 205161 – Marketing Services:
- Market research/analysis services
- Message development and marketing strategy consultation for internal/external audiences
- Branding and brand management services
- Campaign development
- Creative services and collateral development
- Advertising and ad placement
- Promotional marketing video production, PSAs and commercial spots
- Photography services
- Content creation and editing services
- Online commerce services to establish, launch and host an online Dallas ISD apparel and merchandise store
- Direct mail services
- African-American Marketing Services
- Hispanic/Spanish Language Marketing Services